6 famous podcasts to listen to for more tips on how to set and achieve your goals
This will be a test post with different curated podcast episodes to get some tips on how to set "better" goals and how to think bigger.
A lot of the episodes come from the same podcast/show, and if you have any podcast episodes you would recommend about the topic "Goal-setting" please share it in the comments.
1. The Random Show with Tim Ferriss, Kevin Rose and Matt Mullenveg
If you don't want to listen to the whole episode, scroll to [47:33] where Tim Talks talks about that Goal setting isn’t enough and mentions "fear setting."
2. The Tim Ferriss Show - Setting Goals, Making Money, and Overcoming Tough Times — Phil Hellmuth
If you want to get straight to the part, go to [07:05] where Phil mentions that he constantly reminds himself of his goals and blessings.
3. The Tim Ferriss Show - Jason Fried — How to Live Life on Your Own Terms
This episode is a little bit special but worth listening to if you are a strong believer in goal-setting. Jason Fried shares his point of view on the topic. Fast forward to [13:08] if you want to get directly into it.
4. The Tim Ferriss Show - Astro Teller, CEO of X – How to Think 10x Bigger
A short and sweet episode all about thinking big and setting better goals.
5. Tony Robbins podcast - Success strategies of a self-made billionaire
A 3 part serie with Tony and Ray Dalio which I think is really interesting. If you only want to listen to the part about goal-setting jump to [21:55]
6. Tony Robbins podast - Success strategies of a self-made billionaire part 2
The second part of the three-part series that Tont and Ray Dalio did. If you want to jump to where they talk about goal-setting, go to: [27:40]
If you liked this post, don't forget to check out other posts and to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of this page!