Forget New Year's Resolution, Do This Instead
An update for you who are thinking about your new year's resolution.
As I wrote in 15 New year's resolution ideas I don't believe in new year's resolutions because the first thing you do is to delay the start to the beginning of January, and the goal is just set out because it's a new year.
What I think you should be doing if you have something you really wanna accomplish is to start now. So here is a list of things you could do to take your first steps toward the thing you want to do:
1. Write down the thing you want to do, be or get
2. Imagine and write down how you could accomplish this thing in 6 steps
3. The first step will be either your first weekly or monthly goal depends on how big this project is.
4. Write down 3 things you can do today to get you closer to that weekly/monthly goal.
5. At the end of every day reflect, declutter your mind and prepare for tomorrow. First, think of the best thing(s) that happened today and write them down. Second, think of the thing(s) that can be done better tomorrow and write those down. After that write down 3 things that you need to get done tomorrow.
6. Repeat all the necessary steps until you're there.